Happy hump day friends! While grocery shopping today I realized one of the most frequently asked question I get from people when I tell them I’m gluten free is, “So what do you eat?” So I decided to round up my 6 favorite gluten free snacks that you can buy at the grocery store that I always have in my pantry! I will link each one below where you can shop!
- Skinnypop Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks! It’s gluten free and only has 150 calories per serving! There are many different flavors but my favorite is the original. Seriously SO good!
- KIND bars are another go-to snack for me! I am one of those people who has to eat pretty much every hour because I am ALWAYS hungry! These are a great snack that fills you up!
- Chex cereal is hands down my favorite cereal. I love the cinnamon and the honey nut flavors!
- These pretzels are so good and have the best flavor! I actually prefer gluten free pretzels over regular pretzels! They are way more crunchy!
- I am actually obsessed with these cheese crackers! They don’t taste gluten free at all! My fiancé, Patrick, even loves them and that’s saying A LOT! 😉
- I am a huge fan of yogurt and granola and this is the best gluten free one I have found!
Besides these few of my favorite snacks, I always have fruit and vegetables in my fridge to snack on!
Now on to something completely off topic..The outfit I wore today while running errands! This tank is another staple that I have in my closet that literally goes with anything! I have a feeling you’ll be seeing this one a lot! The shorts I have on are from my favorite boutique ever, Sabi Boutique! They are so flowy and comfortable and I love the color! My shoes are such a great transition shoe from summer into fall. My handbag is Barrington and I am obsessed with these bags. They are such a great price point for such a great quality bag and completely customizable!
As always, if you have any questions or want to see something specific on the blog you can email me at email@example.com! Have a great night friends!